Tuesday, November 15, 2011

NSADN

NS+N
NS=A
AAA = NSNSNS
NSNSNS=(repetitive)
A=anarchy
A=Atheism
A=Asceticism
A= AD NAUSEUM
UNTIL WE ALL PUKE.

I feel nausea when i watch commercials now.  When I was younger I can remember thinking that they were necessary for the programs I actually wanted to watch or was interested in watching....I thought that they were obviously made by geniuses...with heavy testing of all the angles.  I thought that everyone was brilliant and that the best of things were for all of us....I thought that people couldn't possibly be broadcasting messages that were false or misleading because the chaos that would ensue would be incalculable...that lies masquerading as truth only serves to make things worse...But really....how much worse can it get?
LOOK AT WHAT IS GOING ON AROUND YOU.
DO YOU NOT SEE?

I tremble at the idea of being poor and isolated...no friends or family...nothing to fall back on but walking through a city.  I could be homeless if I so chose, but no.  I choose a path that is different.  I do not wallow away my misery...I do not beat my wife or steal from people.  I do not have to prove that I am ethical or that I am moral.  I have done no wrong.  I do not believe that any man has a right to judge me less I trespass against him.  I do not trespass.  But I have been violated.  I have been used, beaten, robbed, betrayed, deceived, denied, outright lied to and manipulated.  I have been to jail...and stood in the moronic courts of law.  I have heard of prison, but I never want to go there.  I am clearly civilized.  I am not without reproach...I cannot tell the future and I cannot lie any more.  I am cursed to tell the truth.  As bad as it may be.

It doesn't matter a rat fuck whether there is a god or not.
It doesn't matter who runs for office.
It doesn't matter whether our money is paper or gold.
It doesn't matter who wins the BIG SPORTS BLAH.
It doesn't matter how much it costs.
THERE IS NO SUCH THING AS CAPITALISM.

I AM UNSATISFIED WITH THE TREATMENT OF INDIVIDUALS AS IMBECILES.
we are treated as stupid...
we are asked to clean toilets and then it is heavily suggested that we thank god and many others for this opportunity...
WE ARE MADE FOOLS OF AS CELEBRITIES WASTE MONEY WHILE WE ALL SCRAPE FOR CRUMBS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
We all wish to be rich because money has been put in front of everything we want....even down to that hot girl stripping on thursday nights.
MONEY=SHIT
PEOPLE=gullible
THEY WILL SELL WHEN THEY GET DESPERATE ENOUGH.
all bankers know this...
this is all a mind war
most people are casualties from birth until death.
they do nothing to further their freedom...but slowly allow their mind to be strangled and finally cut off from the world entirely.  A number system has a delightful ability to do this: exhibitA= wallstreet.
who is more cut off from the world than the wanton profiteer?
none i say.

No comments:

Post a Comment