Sunday, January 15, 2012

GHOSTY

It is a flawed philosophy that allows you to turn to your fellow man and say...It doesn't matter that you suffer...It's not my problem that you don't have the resources to provide for your family because government and corporations have been gobbling up everything of practical value in the world and selling it for profit and then using that profit to acquire even more resources from other parts of the world and further degrade the populations so that millions of people have their hands out and mouths open hoping for someone to fill them.  Hoping is not a natural state of being.  We are cornered into hoping for things...We have clearly not done all that we can do. There are so many things we could try...to make a difference! To make life better for other people is to make life better for yourself....this is the altruistic trick that most greedy people cannot understand. You have to help others achieve a sense of independence...to stand among equals...brothers and sisters all...!
I tire of the glorious lords and their conception of the universe that puts us all beneath them...
I kneel to no man.  I WILL NOT SERVE at the pleasure of any institution that calls itself sovereign but allows its people to suffer.
I guess you're going to have to just shoot me in the face, because I'm not going to allow you to re-educate me.
NO MAN  OR WOMAN HAS THE RIGHT NOR THE ABILITY TO CONTROL ME OR MY MIND.

No comments:

Post a Comment